About our community
Our online community is here to help you write more, learn more, submit more, and get published more often. We work with great authors to bring you regular online events and exclusive content to help you advance your writing practice, connect with other writers and have fun.
Our membership plans are great value for money and you can choose to just have access to the community platform, which includes all the chat, events and articles, or you can have additional benefits such as feedback, discounts on courses and entry to our regular competitions (which offer great cash prizes and anthology or online publication) included.
Reasons to join us
- We're friendly and supportive; we're all writers too; and we’re bringing the writing community together in a positive and motivational online space. The community is lively and active and will keep you writing!
- We've got monthly masterclasses all about writing, feedback sessions, craft articles, writing prompts and exercises, and lots more.
- There are 1-hour Zoom writing sessions on Friday mornings at 11am (UK time) hosted by either Amanda Saint, Gaynor Jones or Electra Rhodes.
- Our event calendar is full of great authors and tutors sharing their knowledge, inspiration and insights about novel writing, flash fictions, short stories and lots more. Plus these events get you writing new work!
- Whenever you join us you'll still be able to catch up with the events you missed as they're recorded and available for our members to watch over and over again whenever suits them best.
- Our members get advance access to our courses, festivals and submission opportunities.
- We run free to enter, member-only competitions to win places on courses, event tickets, feedback sessions, books, and more.
Find out all the different ways you can be a part of our community by clicking one of the images below (which will take you to our main website).